Our E4D Mill technology allows the dentists at Driftwood Dental to create restorations, including same-day crowns.
How the E4D Mill can help.
The E4D Milling system breaks down all the barriers to same-day dentistry.
This piece of technology allows us to streamline the restoration process for you. In many cases, a single appointment we can scan, mill, fit and help restore your smile to give you a crown.
This technology no longer requires the use of impressions or powders.
Your restorations can all be made with a digital scanner, allowing for us to create, natural-looking restorations with a custom fit!
- Prep: First we will prep your tooth for the restoration
- Scan: Next we scan your tooth for the digital details
- Design: We send the digital scan to our lab to professionally design your crown
- Mill: Usually within minutes, the lab will return a digital file containing the information for the E4D Mill and we'll begin the manufacture of your crown
- Fit & Restore: Finally, we will fit your restoration, glaze to colour match and voila - you've got a new crown
« Go Back