Our E4D Mill technology allows the dentists at Driftwood Dental to create beautiful restorations, including same-day crowns.
How the E4D Mill can help.
The E4D Milling system breaks down all the barriers to same-day dentistry.
This piece of technology allows us to streamline the restoration process for you. In many cases, a single appointment we can scan, mill, fit and restore your smile to give you the crown you deserve.
This technology no longer requires the use of uncomfortable impressions or powders.
Your restorations can all be made with a digital scanner, allowing for us to create beautiful, and natural looking restorations with a precise fit!
- Prep: First we will prep your tooth for the restoration
- Scan: Next we scan your tooth for the digital details
- Design: We send the digital scan to our lab to professionally design your crown
- Mill: Within minutes, the lab will return a digital file containing the information for the E4D Mill and we'll begin the manufacture of your crown
- Fit & Restore: Finally, we will fit your restoration, glaze to colour match and voila - you've got a new crown
« Go Back